Wednesday, April 2, 2008

J.U.S.T.I.C.E.


Well, this is my first official entry into the blog world. I've been procrastinating, and am trying to get something up on the board. Thought i'd start off with the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. show last March 25, 2008 at the Commodore. Show was ill! I seem to only remember bits and pieces of it, but I really enjoyed it. I rolled through with my homeboy Allan, and linked up with some friends there. The after party at the Caprice, with DJ's Paul Devro and Diplo, was pretty dope too. Thanks to my girl Adena, for the contact hookup for the tickets! Next up... Chromeo! They'll be performing on Thursday, April 3, 2008, at the Commodore as well. First show I saw them at, at Sonar (now Fabric), was a packed and a live show. Good vibe, good peeps!

That's all for now. Hope you enjoy reading. Will do my best to keep you updated. Thanks and Peace!
http://www.myspace.com/etjusticepourtous

1 comment:

Andrea K Haid said...

Caesar!! Your blog is looking sweet! Glad you set one up, my blogs are my fave way to show what I'm up to and checking my friends blogs lets me know how they're doing. I'll check back often, keep posting:) luv, Andrea