Monday, August 25, 2008

SVS Style Dance Crew Photo Shoot - August 23, 2008

On Saturday, August 23, I had the privilege along with Paul and Rowe, to take photos of the SVS Style Dance Crew. We started early at 8:30am, but the girls were up earlier, getting their makeup and hair did. The ladies, despite the long day and the hot weather, they managed to keep the smiles on their face and their spirits high. On behalf of Paul, Rowe and I, we would like to thank you all for the opportunity for the photo shoot, as well as to the hairstylists and makeup artists. We would like to also thank Lynn and Lei for organizing this project. We look forward to work with you all again. I have a preview of some of the photos I took that day. Please click HERE.

1 comment:

marjolyn said...

Thanks again for an awesome day! You should add our svs blog to your links: http://svsstyle.blogspot.com and my personal blog: mjfromaroundtheway.com :)